Pc Power And Cooling Silencer Mk Iii Series 400W Modular Power Supply Features 100-PERCENT Japanese 105 ° C Rated Capacitors
- Er P compliant for low power usage in standby or off mode.
- Compliant with the latest ATX12V v2. 3 standard for worry-free compatibility
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) to effectively regulate input voltage
- Continuous output rated at a demanding 50 ° C ambient temperature
- Single +12V rail for efficient power distribution in your system.
- A large temperature and load controlled 120mm double ball-bearing fan for whisper quiet operation
- 80PLUS Bronze certified for up to 85% efficiency under real world operating environments
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, T Ü V, CCC, C-tick.
- Size: 400 Watt
Building on the design expertise of its predecessors, the Mk III when once more refines the Silencer lineup and defines the ideal energy management solution for performances users. Key capabilities include a 120mm variable RPM fan for quiet operation, effectively regulated electrical noise and ripple, modular cable management system, 80 Plus Bronze-level efficiency, and comes backed by a 5-year warranty for ultimate peace of mind. Engineered meticulously with only premium components, the Mk III balances the requirements of server-class and IT expert standards, including 100% Japanese 105 ° C capacitors, continuous output at a demanding 50 ° C ambient temperature, and heavy-duty protection circuitries.
2019 Copyright (c)-Modular Power Supplies