Corsair Professional Series 860 Watt Digital Atx/eps Modular 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply AX860I
- The latest ATX12V v2. 31 and EPS 2. 92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2. 2 and ATX12V 2. 01 systems.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair? s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0. 99.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- Size: 860 Watt
The fully modular Corsair AX860i utilizes a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS Platinum levels. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, energy usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles The AX860i is so efficient that the 120mm fan doesn't even spin at low loads for completely noiseless energy delivery. Built-in Corsair Link provides you unprecedented monitoring and control. The AX860i is certified 80 PLUS Platinum, which results in lower heat generation along with a quieter fan profile. The built-in Corsair Link functionality allows you to know how correctly your AX860i is working at any supplied moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Upgrading to digital supplies increased efficiency.
2019 Copyright (c)-Modular Power Supplies